Dedicated to providing home support services to our clients from just a few hours to 24 hours a day.
View our list of services
Horwood’s Home Care promises
Corporate Vision, Mission, Core Values & Guiding Principles
Serving you from 6 locations in central NL
Login in to our employee section
We are always looking for new workers
New clients are always welcome
Horwood’s Home & Community Support Services Inc. are dedicated to providing home support services to our clients from just a few hours to 24 hours a day. Horwood’s endeavors to provide quality client and family centered care so clients may remain in the comfort of their own home.
Horwood’s Home & Community Support Services Inc. will provide services in the following areas:
- Personal Hygiene
- Mobility Support
- Client Specific
+ Plus More
Behavior / Special Needs
- Individualized Support
- May involve community programs and services
End of Life Care
- Client and Family Centered
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Light Household Cleaning
- Maintain Safe Home Environment
- Reduce caregiver stress
- Provide activities specific to the client
- Services required during times of respite
- Provide Companionship
- Combination of Personal and Home Support
- Provide a Safe and Content Environment
- Understanding the Disease Process
- Registered Nurses on Staff
- Employee Training and Monitoring in areas such as Medication Administration / Assistance, Ostomy Care, Blood Glucose Monitoring, etc.
- Chronic Disease Management Education
- Contact us today to discuss any other services you and your loved ones may require. We can meet your needs.
Our Commitment to you
Horwood’s Home Care is committed to providing the highest quality Personal Care and Support Services to all of our clientele based on best practices and within Provincial Home Support Program Operational Standards and Provincial Legislation and Policies. We promise to:
Provide individual and family-centered support services
Demonstrate honesty and reliability of agency and employees
Respond promptly to any issues or concerns you may have
Ensure our employees meet all standards required by the Health Authority
Make you, our client, our highest priority
Have training available to employees to meet the needs of our clients
If, for any reason, you feel that we have not lived up to these promises we ask that you bring it to our attention. After all …
A promise is a promise.
Vision, Mission, Values & Principles
Horwood’s Home and Community Support Services Inc. will be the licensed personal care service provider of choice for individuals, organizations, and government agencies by maintaining the highest quality standards in all its lines of business.
Horwood’s Home and Community Support Services Inc. will provide the highest quality personal care and support services to all its clientele based on best practices and within Provincial Home Support Program Operational Standards and Provincial Legislation and Policies.
Horwood’s Home and Community Support Services Inc. operates from a set of core values that are designed, communicated, and expected throughout the agency to be the foundation of all relationships with clients, families, supporting agencies and regulating bodies.
Our values guide who we are and the services we provide. These include:
- Individual and family centered support services based on best practices.
- Genuine regard for clients through services that make a positive difference.
- Integrity by being honest and ethical in all aspects of operations.
- Collaboration with those who can support the agencies goals, objectives, and services to clients.
- Prompt and reliable services to individuals, families, and agencies.
- Quality and excellence in its employees by inspiring, encouraging and celebrating.
- Providing a healthy and safe work environment for all employees, clients, and families.
- Confidentiality in all aspects of service.
Horwood’s Home and Community Support Services Inc. Guiding Principles are noted below. Clearly these identify client and family centered care as foremost in what guides the organization.
- Promote a client and family centered approach with exceptional quality.
- Foster an open environment that reflects growth, continuous training, individuality, and communication.
- Recognize that the quality and dedication of our front-line staff as the backbone of the agency.
- Make continuous contributions to the community through time, support, and donations.
- Commit to continuous quality improvement of Horwood’s Home and Community Support Services Inc.’s internal processes to produce efficient, timely and accurate results.
- Promote a safe and healthy workplace for all employees.
Grand Falls - Windsor
25 Hardy Ave.
46 Main St S., Prak Building
Room 4, College Group Building
232 Highway 410, Coppertstop Building
414 Main Street
New Wes Valley
347-349 Main Street, The Laurie Complex
Toll Free: 1-844-531-0007
Emergency After Hours: (709) 486-7887
My dear dad passed away on August 25. We were so happy with your services. His two workers gave him exceptional care!
– Daughter of Client
It’s such a great workplace. I am so happy to be working for Horwoods. My Manager is so respectful and I feel appreciated.
– Home Support Worker